Sunday, October 30, 2011

First week of school was not-so-awesome.

I don't know. :/ New classmates for CDS and I'm so totally not used to it. Everyone was.... quiet, and weird. ): Be it their style and the way they are, I am so not used to it. :/ But other than that, the rest was NAISE. Went for gym with the usual pals on Friday after publicizing for HaTaMa in school! Before that, Jed came to school to change his CDs and met Ivan and I, then went over to his house to get his gymming stuff. Throughout the journey the both of them kept disturbing me, either calling me a bimbo or a aunty. :/ But gym was pretty awesome! Ran on the treadmill for 20 minutes without stopping and it was really the first time of my life! HAHA. The guys (except Ivan) went swimming while we girls went macs to chill after gymming. HAHA, I feel lighter now. ^_^ A sense of achievement! 

So what's Saturday? 
Managed to get some of the subcoms + Clarence Kok out for dinner! Ivan, Shaun, Elaina, Qianying, Kok and I. A last minute movie at Lido Shaw, then Marmalade Pantry for dinner! Time spent with them was always filled with laughter luh. HAHA! I don't know why but IT WAS JUST SO FUNNY that we laughed and laughed and laughed. Had a silly and embarrassing accident at the toilet that made Elaina and Qianying went ROFL-ing all the way, and they even tweeted my embarrassing moment! But that night was (Y)