Monday, October 24, 2011

School's fine. School's great.


Just that I'm really drained out at the end of the day. And it is only the first day.

Anyway I thought I wouldn't have any friends in my CDS class until Candy and Ivan changed their CDS into psychology, and yay, same tutorial group as me! :D But I'm still a lonely girl in Jap tutorial. :/ Hahaha, first day of school and we celebrated Chao Wang's birthday, as well as attended new lectures and tutorials. Comm skills 2 was more interesting than commskills 1, especially when our new tutor is a funny one. Hehe. And surprisingly, she was an ex-newscaster! Wao wao wowwwwwww. She really know how to engage the class well man! (: After that was psychology lecure, and it was really boring, to an extend that my eyelids felt exceptionally heavy during the lecture. )x I hope I can really cope in psychology. :/

And should I join OGL for FO and SL for next year's orientation?