Saturday, October 1, 2011

Went for IG meeting, then IG camp yesterday. IG camp yesterday was really fun, esp the mass dance! HAHA, my partner and I was really blur at the dance steps that we just anyhow jump along with the beat. Funny ttm! Amazing race was pretty cool but disappointed. My empire was the first one to complete every station, but yet we were the last among all the empire in terms of points. Ohwell. Didn't sleep for the whole night, was having a long talk with Nerin & Qianying all the way till 5plus in the morning, then had a 15 minutes slumber. 

This week have been a pretty funny week with many funny emotions happening around me. In this week, I've sort of learnt a lot of things, and I don't know how I should go about handling it. I'm feeling the frights now, and the feel was really bad.