Sunday, August 14, 2011

Blogged. Life's been good! (:

Exams are coming nearer, and nearer.. This time I'm still so worried, that my results will be a disappointing one although I am studying hard. Competition is very strong in HTM, I realise. Without an A, it is like you've got an F in Secondary School. Yet I am still procastinating. Yes, it is a very bad "post-exam" habit I am having. Been watching tv everyday, each time I come home from school. The "best" thing is, I can't control myself from going "funshion" or "youtube" everytime I turn on my laptop. Oh god. Not only that, I spent my weekends outside with my dearies instead of studying. Went out to celebrate FL and Rozanne's birthday today, and I am seriously very broked now! My dearies' birthdays were all clustered in the same month, and yet I've spent all my money the month before. Now I've got like no money for their presents, and I needa save. ): Gonna stop buying lunch in school until I save enough money for my dearies' presents! C'mon, I know I can make it!

And tomorrow's gonna be the first event that I have planned for HTMIG! I'm quite excited yet worried though, cuz it is the first event that subcoms have planned. Hopefully there's gonna be no sudden stuns.