Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Oh yes, finally squeezed out some time to blog. (:
Student Forum is finally over! Yay! Good job IG-ians! :D Love you guys to the maxxxxxxx!

Now that the design of IG shirt and student forum is finally over, I am not in charge of anything anymore. Yea, a break for me, just nice exams are drawing nearer. (: Coursework results are revealed, and I'm currently scoring 2As for my subject. Quite happy though, but I know I can't be too complacent, or else I will still flunk. Procastinating, thats what I am doing now, and I seriously need to stop. Urgh! Plus I am sick of moving my things out of the room every night when it comes to 10pm, set up the tables and then carry on with my work. Then when I wanna turn into bed, I have to move the things back into the room and unfold the table, keep the table nicely. My daily routine, but I am just too lazy to continue. Argh! I am not trying to say that my ahma is annoying me out, but I am trying to hint to my sister that I WANT HER ROOM AFTER SHE MOVE OUT! Yea, my bro's trying to snatch the room with me so I needa work harder to compete with him. (: By the way, bro's in Taiwan for NS, and I wish he could come back now, so I could get my new DSLR! YAY! (Provided if my mom doesnt stop my dad from buying it for me) Or else I will be really angry and disappointed, cuz most of the time my mom is the one who spoils everything. ):

Okay my hair is still wet, so I think I'll just study a bit eh.
Wish me luck!