Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Last Sat was suppose to be spooktacular training at Sentosa, but nobody was able to make it except for Nerin and I. It was quite boring though, if only the two of us went. In the end, we had a "shopping marathon" instead. Lols. Ivan came to join us in our shopping trip. Shopped from Far East > H&M > Forever 21 > Bugis Street > Sakae Sushi > Clark Quay > Home. Was quite pissed off with my mom cuz I honestly told her I'm going clark quay and she mistook me for going there to drink and she actually scolded me and say I'm turning bad. ): I'm like so angry that I just scolded her. Okay I'm feeling guilty now but I feel that she shoud feel even more guilty! I actually bought quite a lot of things and I'm going broke. :/ 







Went out alone yesterday (yes that was lonely but kind of a nice experience). Went to hunt for a new phone cuz my phone had gone retard. Initially I was aiming for a second hand phone and my budge was $150. But guess what, I bought a first hand nokia C3 at $135 only. HAHAHAHA, I was really happy, but I was kind of regreting the colour cuz I bought the HOTPINK one. ._. Shitxzc man. Met Ivan, Jerome and Kelly at night and wanted to go Chomp chomp but so "luckily", that night chomp chomp was closed for pest control and spring cleaning. -.- Nerin wanted to come but we last minute told her to stay at home, and we went to eat roti prata at RK house instead. Then we had our dessert at Frolick and we laughed so loudly inside the shop as though the shop was our house.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha alright. This week was a slack cuz Kartini only gave me two days of work. -.- Was quite unhappy in the first place cuz how much can I earn just by working only two days? But for the second thought, I can actually stay at home and rest or go out for shopping! Went to work today and I was quite happy cuz everyone was friendly today! :D Food runner today w Jacky and as usual, the chefs were like a funny only. And I was really hungry and Ming secretly gave me a whole loaf of bread. LOL! But I only ate a slice quick and got back to work. Haha, I'm a hardworking waitress. (: