Thursday, September 22, 2011

Many many things I wanna do after I get my pay.
First, I needa buy a second hand phone cuz my phone is really dying, but yet I don't wanna use my dad's re-contract to buy a phone cuz I'm still waiting for Iphone 5. Then, I needa top up my wardrobe with new clothes (though my wardrobe is alr full to the extend that I have to share with my grandma) Next, I needa save some $$$ for outings with my dearies.

For the whole of this week, I'm only gonna work on Friday. Stayed at home on Wednesday and Today but I'm alr feeling rotten. Wanted to go out for a walk but I can't find anyone to go with. :/ Friends are either working or my dearies are schooling/ preparing for their promos. Okay for a moment I did felt a sense of..... loneliness. But, it's okay, cuz I know it's only temporary. (: Took leave for Saturday cuz there's spooktacular training @ sentosa but I don't feel like going now :/ Such a dilemma. Should I go? Or should I just work?