Monday, September 5, 2011

WTF. I WOKE UP 1 HR 15 MINUTES LATE FOR MY PAPER THIS MORNING.
x.x Panicked like hellllll. Minming and Ivan kept calling me but I didn't woke up, until Minming came up to my house to find me. OMGGGGGG. I PANIC OKAY! I EVEN SCREAMED AT MY DAD because he was suppose to fetch me there but he was eating bread instead of changing when I was out of the bathroom. ._. OMG feeling damn guilty now. :/

Anyway, F&B was screwed, totally screwed. I'm afraid of supp paper but I ain't gonna care about it anymore. Cuz it's holidays! :D OMG I've got like a tight schedule during the holidays that I have to think twice of finding a job. I'm packed for IG stuff like run for hope event, movie under the star event, IG camp, IG chalet, IG cruise and Sentosa Spooktecular event helpout. Hahahaha, but I'm kinda looking forward to the chalet and cruise. (x Hehe. And besides my tight schedule for all these stuff, I'm also gonna have a "one day museum trip" with Minming, Ivan and maybe Kelly, plus class chalet and a one day shopping trip! Oh man, I've got like a list of items I wanna buy alr. And I've got to cut my freaking long hair away cus the ends are splitting apart. So yea.. HOLIDAYS! (: