Saturday, September 10, 2011


One week's gone alr, for my holidays.
Manager hadn't called me yet, but I alr know I'm allocated to Ion. CCNP had a new event at parkway, and I'm in a dilemma now. Should I work for CCNP first? But I dont think so. Hehe. I wanna try new things like F&B!

Oh, and yesterday was Movie Under The Stars 2011. Got out of house at like 3.45pm just to travel to Ivan's house to help him carry those 6 boxes of "colourful gems". LOL Childhood biscuits. (: Cabbed down to TP, and started carrying those logistics stuff to the amplitheatre. We had to carry 376 bottles of coke, 11 tables, 7 chairs and other logistics from the business block all the way to the amplitheatre and there's only one small trolley so we ended up spending a one whole hour moving those things. Movie was Inception, and I was really blur about the show but thanks to Clarence Kok and Claudia explaining to me. HAHA! Had like free flow of coke and got damn bloated after the show. :/ The entire event ended at 10, packed up and went home at 11pm. Hehe. Okay I admit that although the number of HTM-ers attended yesterday's event was really out of my expectation, but still it's a completely new experience watching a movie outdoors, eating childhood biscuits instead of popcorns and free flow of coke. Wahahaha! Good job IG-ians! (: