Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Packed my bag.

And then I saw this 100ml liquid requirement written on the travel booklet. But don't care, I'm just gonna bring anyway.





But still worried for the 100ml Liquid Requirement cuz I've got like shampoo, shower foam, contact lens solution, sunblock to bring!!!! What if I cock up the whole custom tonight? (oops)

Yeap, gonna go for a 3 day 2 night Super Star Virgo cruise with my fellow IG-ians tonight! (: There'll be meeting of various operation managers on board the cruise and gonna go onshore to one of the hotel for a tour and then shopping at KL tomorrow as well! Oh yes! I'm like so egg-cited whenever I think of how crazy we will be when in the cruise. Heheheehehehe. Anyway, there'll also be a formal dinner tomorrow night in the cruise so many of us were like mass texting each other on what to wear for it. Gonna go Far East later with Ivan, MinMing and Marcus, then gonna rush back home to take my bagpack and off for dinner with the subcomms before we meet the maincomms + Mr Pras & Ms Chin! Toodles!