Monday, October 10, 2011

After today's IG meeting, I'm kind of eggcited for the cruise on Wednesday alr! :D Had a short presentation with Jerome today regarding the safety and health issues that everyone must take note when we're in the cruise, and the whole presentation was totally..... just HAHAHAHAHA. lol! Everyone was laughing cuz we presented on things like "please wash your hands before eating" and I was laughing so badly that I even said the wrong thing during presentation! :x I was like "Please do not keep 1m distance away from the railing" Ohmygawdddddddddd. Freaking embarrassing I swear. :x

It was OYL's last day of Promos, so met up with my dearies today too! :D Had a baking session at FL's house! HAHAHAHA basically we had sort of forgotten a lot about baking cookies so we just kept forgetting to add this, add that. But the outcome was great! :D And we baked a lot.

(:

Yeap. It just felt so good meeting them, as though meeting them is like the medicine for me to stay strong. Through all these while when there're just too many things in my heart that made me feel suffocated, I just can't put myself to open up to the others except for my dearies.

I've put a strong front in front of the others, but who exactly understood how I am actually feeling right now?