Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm feeling happier during work nowadays, maybe because I'm getting closer and closer to all those people working there! Hahaha, I've even learnt how to make a flat white from the bar! Yessahhhh! Heehee. But for one thing I am really bothered about was being allocated as a runner for almost all the time. Well I wasn't really good at balancing a tray full of drinks, nor am I good at carrying those heavy plates, and that is why I was really bothered about it. Frankly speaking, I could sense that Miel allocated me as a runner for a reason, which I don't know what was it. Hmm, maybe I should sort things out with her at my last day of work. :/

In every person's life, when one meets a point where life starts to trip and fall, isn't it best to learn how to stand up and move on instead of standing at the same position just to ponder why they had a fall? A friend just asked me if I do regret the decisions I've made when I had a fall. It took me a minute to ponder, and I smiled while replying. Afterall, I've grown up due to the fall, so why should I regret?