Sunday, November 27, 2011

Exams are drawing near, but yet I am still procastinating. I can't seem to control myself to study. :/ I can sense that this semester will be a bad one.

Emotionally unstable this few days for completely no reason.
I keep getting into moodswings for no reason, and it is getting obvious among friends. )': Screamed at my dad just now, but that was because he was really too unreasonable! Ok the conversation is like:

Me: Pa, where is the museum your going today?
Dad: MUSEUM! You dk what's museum?!
Me: I KNOW WHATS MUSEUM LA BUT WHERE?!?!?
Dad: YOU DONT KNOW WHERE?! YOU TOURISM STUDENT YOU DK WHERE?!
Me: I KNOW MUSEUM BUT WHICH ONEEEEEEEEE!!!
Dad: NATIONAL MUSEUM YOU DONT KNOW WHERE?!

Wtf, obviously I know what is a museum but i kept asking where but he kept screaming at me!!!! And what has it got to do with my course, seriously?! I totally screamed my lungs out, but this time I'm not feeling guilty cuz I am not in the wrong. Ran into my room, and shut myself from the outside world for a few minutes. But in the end, after 30 minutes, I wasnt angry anymore. Wanted to go for Hebe autograph session but decided not to go because I can see dark clouds. Zzz. Of course, I was right. It started raining heavily at 4.45pm, while the autoraph session starts at 5pm. So... went kuishin-bo for dinner! Ok buffet was quite expensive but it was damn awesome! Snow crab, lobster, nabe soups, teapot soups, tempura and many more. Totally enjoyed myself and wanted to eat somemore though I was damn BLOATED. & Mom bought me sylvanian families for Christmas! Hehee, add on to my collection. Now I'm a happy girl for a moment. (: Hope tomorrow I won't get so emotionally unstable again.