Monday, November 7, 2011

Yesterday was a great day! Dad bought a DSLR on Friday (supposingly it was a family camera) and I was totally obsessed, the next day I took it out for a day of spamxzc. 

 Breakfast at Forty Hands! Really (Y) at my bro for finding this place cuz it's kinda hidden somewhere deep in Tiong Bahru. :/





After brunch, met up with my dearies! Missed them so much, and finally got a chance to meet with them after their promos! 




We went camwhoring and window shopping in town! Walked from 313 to Scape's flea market, then to once upon a milkshake for a mini mangonista, and then all the way to Ion! HAHA, shared some of the bits and parcel of life together and I totally missed them the moment they went home. I think I'm gonna miss Jun many when she goes overseas to study. ): 

Great memories. (': But at the look of all these photos, there's kind of a hidden heartpain, to actually see this girl, 4 going 5 years of best sister, becoming so thin. 




Browsed through the past photos and saw this shot we took at Thailand 1 4/5 years ago. HAHAHA, I still miss the chubby her actually. (: Jiayou OYL! I'll always be there for you like how you're there for me  ♥