Thursday, December 15, 2011

Exams ended, and the first term of sem 1.2 is officially over. 
Hee, for the overall of this term, it was pretty enjoyable for me. I felt closer not only to IG subcomms, but also closer to my 09 clique. :p I learnt how I should apply the word "empathy" into my life, so it'll be easier for me to forgive and forget. Oh yay! But my studies have gone worst, and despite knowing it, I still procastinate. ): I don't think I am going to score any As this sem, cuz I kept slacking all the way. No motivation for me to study, though many of my peers are chionging like crazy. :/ I felt so demoralised after microecons paper yesterday, cuz of the stupid tomato question, I lose 15 marks. )': Sigh. 

I'm addicted to secret garden recently. Because of the show, I didn't really study for mid sem! Sigh I know cuz I'm kinda regretting now. But the show is so nice and addictive, my dearies thought I was insane watching the second time. :c Hehe, but I can't help it! Hyun Bin is just so cute in that show. (x