Monday, January 16, 2012

Jiefu's 30th. 

Soup spoon dinner with Bro at the Katong new shopping mall! 

With lovely classmates during GTT reccee. 

YOYOYOYOYOYO HIHIHIHIHI HEEEELLLLOOOOOOOOOOO 

I realise I would blog every Sunday night... 
Results were fine. Seriously, although they suck hardcore compared to the previous semester but I was expecting worst results. I didn't secure an A for Micro and OB, but at least I've secured a B+ for both. Jap test result was unexpectedly great. I studied for only 2 hours for it and I managed to score 51/60. 

My home is totally prepared for CNY. The whole table is filled with my fav new year goodies and I have completely no space to do my work cuz my study table has a mountain full of trash. Grandma's too happy cuz this year 3 family is gonna have reunion dinner together at my house. That means, we're gonna fill the whole row in the cinema during our annual new year eve midnight movie! Can't wait! :D