Sunday, January 8, 2012


Much as I expected, I became too busy ever since school starts. 
Busy with project, submissions, IG, B Guides. 
Everyday I stepped into the house feeling dead, and then I would just drop on my bed dead all the way till the next day. Plus because I've just spent $498 on my new iPhone, I literally went broke. I was cardless cuz mom took my ATM card away and I went to school with only $10 everyday, not feeling very good each time friends wanna eat something expensive. x.x 

But ohwell, at least I survived during the busy week. More busy weeks to come. 



B Guides was fun actually. (: 
First day was kind of boring, but luckily the BSC in charge took it into consideration and we had a fairly fun second day. But I was too shagged from the first day that I felt so dead in the morning. Apparently my whole group did not attend the second day and I was alone! ): I thought I could learn to be independent without my close ones but NO! I feel so fail. ): I ended up calling Ivan and forced him to come back to school to accompany me! Thanks to him, Marcus came back after his lesson too! Expectedly, I was disturbed by my friends again. But UNEXPECTEDLY, this time apparently all my guy friends became my boyfriends. -.- Like wthell man! It's like I am always their second target when it comes to disturbing. ): (First is Ivan) And then we ended off with the third day and poof! Open house is over! I love to tour the visitors around business school, especially when my broadrick dearies came for the open house! Hehe, felt good each time they said they are gonna come TP's HTM. Wheeeee, I could feel myself being a tour guide in a few years time~~ (x