Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Marks the end of my holiday, is the start of the second term.

I love how my 09 clique interacts with each other hehe. (:
Had a secret santa gift exchange, but my secret santa Jedaiah forgot to bring my present! I gave him an angry face straight away and he immediately looked away giving a guilty look. Haha! It is quite a heartwarming way to start my first day of school for 2012.

Then our minds were flooded with assignments and projects during commskills tutorial.... Straight away, I felt a tinge of nervousness when it comes to getting my results back. I was pretty satisfied with my commskills summative test, though I only had a B. Reflecting back, I've lost my motivation to perservere in getting good grades since the start of a new semester, so I shouldn't deserve to think about having good results at all. Thus, I was pretty satisfied with my summative test and yes, more to go.....