Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!

Alright, 2.5 hours ago, it was "last year" but now its "this year" already. (:

2011 has ended, with many regrets.....
I didn't fulfill my 2011 resolutions and I'm not gonna bring it forward to 2012 anymore.
I took so long to adapt to the new environment.
I took so long to be whom I am in front of the new "everyone".
I took so long to be independent from my dearies.
And there are just too many unacceptable things that happened this year......

):

But in the optimistic view,
I didn't regret entering HTM
I didn't regret interviewing for HTMIG
I had good friends like my dear IG subbies and class 09
And even though the mental stress was unbearable, I still manage to put a strong front in front of everybody.

& My New Year resolutions are:
- Learn Photography
- Open a food blog
- Slim down to 45kg without having to skip my precious meals
- Go to the zoo!
- Be mentally stronger...

Hee. 31 DECEMBER 2011 was a great night! (:
Celebrated FRYKK 2nd Anniversary by catching a movie together and we had swensens!! (:


And had a countdown party with Candy, June, MinMing, Haizel, Chaowang and Ivan!
Hahaha, and I'm kinda feeling happy to see my IG maincomms too, though it kind of embarrassed me cuz I was in my unglam moments. Hehe.
Had supper at Bugis Starbucks after countdown, and had a lil new year chat. (: Hehe. A great thing to start my new year with, and I hope 2012 would be a great one! <3