Friday, December 30, 2011

Kay I just wasted my whole 2 weeks of holiday... on Kdramas and Tdramas.
Shit, what have I done, I've procastinated until there's no days left for me to procastinate.
I am still 2/3 not done with my BCS which is gonna be due in 2 days time, and I've not started on my commskills individual project!!!

I could sense a busy start of 2012....

St Regis hotel inspection today, totally worth it for waking up early in the morning. (:
The tour was fantastic, and the PRESIDENTIAL SUITE WAS AWESOME.
But I regretted wearing heels. I was limping at the end of the inspection, and couldn't wait but changed into slippers the moment we were dismissed. -.-

Didn't lunch with my lovely subbies, but rushed down to meet my dearies instead. Pasta cooking today, and the moment I've arrived, it is time for us to tuck in. Hehe. Felt so heartwarming to receive christmas cards from my dearies. (': Did a lil bit of reading/ studying/ chatting with FL and YL, and ended off my day by having a late dinz with bro at the new 112 Katong. Bro drove his church's big truck to fetch me, and it was really cool to be sitting in a big truck. Hehe.