Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Many things to doubt for when someone grows up are questions that even mommys wouldn't know how to answer to their own kids. Why do are there times where we just couldn't understand what another person is thinking? Why would our opinions clash? Why will it lead to an unintentional fight? Are humans all sensitive creatures? Hmm. I need to stop my "projection bias" and stop wondering why some people are like that, because every individual human has got their own characters. 

I ended my CNY mood yesterday after visiting mom’s side. Decided to save all my red packet money for my educational trip and for my furnitures when I move to sis’s room. Yes, I have to stop myself from stepping into Bugis street for the time being until I overcome my shopping addiction.

And then back to school……………………..

Vexed and frustrated when things ain’t going smoothly. Situations in IG cropped up, leaving all of us worried. Date dues immediately after Chinese New Year. Was suppose to meet MM, Candy & Ivan at Bugis after having my fav dinner at home, but at the thoughts of the incomplete homework and laziness stopped me from going out again. I haven’t even started studying for my upcoming BCS, Psychology and Commskills. And end-sem is drawing near. Oh dear.



But on a brighter note, went OG today to get my wonderful Japanese Sylvanian Families! ^_^ It is on 20% discount in OG so I decided to buy it today! Yessaaaa, for a moment I look into my collection of sylvanian families, I’m quite enlightened. Heehee.