Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What on earth happened all this years, to me who changed from a quiet introvert to a noisy and talkative extrovert? I lol-ed each time primary schoolmates mentioned that I was a quiet and good girl last time, but yet now.......

Steamboat with IG-ians last Sunday was quite fun! (: Just that a compulsory steamboat turned out to be only 10 people attending. Quite disappointed at first, but thanked those who came. ^^ Freaks me out when Deborah shared her ghostly encounters in her dreams, and  my jaws dropped looking at the rate the maincomms are eating. O: Especially the multiple servings of  beef. I think my money is worth it alr, cuz maincomms are helping me spend my money wisely. ^^ Oh! And my lovely subbies & I organized an ice cream buffet! Hee, can't wait! 

I just finished compiling my jap role play script annoyingly. I hate how my groupmates treat me. ): They appointed me as a leader and dumped everything to me. Goodness. I am so going to mark them down for peer evaluation, with a clearly stated reason why. ):


It happens to me each time exams and submissions are near, the post-exams syndrome where I get addicted to dramas at the wrong time. Hee, re-watched Boys Over Flowers, when I am having psychology test which consist 30% of the coursework this Saturday, and BCS & Commskills Summative next week.