Thursday, February 23, 2012

Eating fried bee hoon at 10:55pm, I'm gonna grow one more kg tomorrow. 
Sigh. But it's okay!
能吃就是福!

Study week is such a bore. 
I'm dying to shop so I ended up going gmarket and I fell in love with two tops instantly!
WOW.  

Visited OYL at SGH today after tailoring and studying in school. Time really flies, it's her third week already. 
So much of thoughts when she told me the truth that she's feeling fat cuz she'd gain to 34.9kg, and how she dread her tummy feeling more flabby than before but I know it is a syndrome of anorexia and I can't scold her. So I showed her photos of her prettiest moments. ^_^ Hope she gets motivated and continue to eat! Felt quite a shock when her friend next to her bed became emotionally down though she is a happy-go-lucky girl, and the reason why she broke down is because she felt really guilty that her mom have to run to and fro everyday though she is busy. Felt really sad but I'm glad she returned to her happy go lucky character after cooling down. Imagine just how food could actually affect a person's thoughts and even the life they lead.