Monday, February 20, 2012


^_^ 
Saturday, Sunday, Monday.. 

It's been so long since I've stayed at home for 3 consecutive days! (But still did go out for a while with my family) Finally got a change to rest my eyes away from those contact lens and I really missed home cooked food. Felt that dad's cooking skills have deproved but still (Y) 

Stayed in the living room for the whole entire day, butt glued on the cushion and eyes glued on my laptop. Facebook, youtube, twitter all the way. Heehee. Re-watched 2 taiwan dramas already, now on the third one. The reason why I stayed in the living room was to first get rid of my laziness off my bed and do some interaction with my family plus do my revision, but it seemed like all my privacy was GONE cuz whenever mom sits on the sofa behind me, her eyes will literally glue onto my laptop screen to see what I'm doing. -.- And whenever my sis is back from work she will keep talking and talking to me and I can't concentrate on my dramas at all. ): But it's okay! I still love them <3 

So my overall conclusion was: 3 days of rest is enough. I needa get out of the house! 
Studying with classmates tomorrow! (: Hope everything goes well~