Saturday, February 18, 2012



I'm gonna miss this awesome class. ): The most cohesive and bonded class ever I guess. 
And most of all, I'm gonna miss those awesome people in the clique and those fun memories of Jed disturbing Ivan and Haizel flirting with Ivan, June and her crush, Li xuan and her xiao pinkxz accent, Candy's monsterous sneezing, MM's wise women talk, Marcus stone face and Chaowang's cuteness! 

Last day of tutorial with 09 was good! (: 
Ivan became the limelight of the day cuz of his new relationship and Haizel became so disappointed in himself because Ivan had grown up more than him. HAHA! But still, best gay couple ever! (Y) 

Makes me wonder who are my future classmates in 2 months time...... I'm excited yet worried, cuz I've got to re-make friends again. Ohwell. Sem 1.2 was fun, but I've slackened so much I think my GPA is going to fall into the 2. something benchmark. I've already predicted to getting a C for my BCS and OB, and I can't think of any subjects that I could get an A. I'm seriously not working hard this sem and I felt guilty at times when mom said its okay as long as I tried my best cuz I know I ain't trying my best afterall. So much of emotional breakdowns at times this semester had blinded me away from the importance of academic. It's time I take sometime off this world and do a lil bit of reflection on myself before I start afresh next sem. 

Visited OYL after school last night. 
Felt so saddened when she broke down wanting to go home so badly but yet I can't do anything but comfort her. ): But Jun and I diverted her attention by sharing with her Jun's valentines day surprise! Hehehehe the 3 of us got so excited I think we were the loudest in the room. LOL. Will have the time to visit her more often since I'm having my study break next week. Study-life balance. Jiayou!