Friday, February 17, 2012



I ought to be a little bit more sensible now that I'm turning 18 soon. 
I have to stop relying on my mom and dad's pamperedness and start being independent. My mom and dad have to stop making breakfast for me and stop making my bed, and I should say more "thank you" and "love you!" to them. Yes. And of course, they have to stop treating me like a kid and allow me to go overseas with my friends and stay out late till dawn. ^_^ Good negotiation eh? 

Haha. Dream on man. 
If they were to agree, that would be when I'm 20 I think. 

Yea got my bursary. Hehe so happy! I felt that god heard me indeed, for this few days other than my mom and my blog, I've been telling god how unlucky I am and now I'm getting better. Thank you! 

Sudden stressor occuring from the fact that BCS submission file must not exceed 5mb, but yet our group has got 26mb. But in the end it's all solved. (: 

Last day of school tomorrow. Last day of having tutorial with the whole class, and I wonder how it will turn out. I will definitely miss the whole class loads. ): My awesome class 09.