Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

So many awesome things happened today, and I think I'm gonna name it as a Friendship Day as what Cindy said on whatsapp. ^^

Commskills Interview today. I must say it was just so funny that I did not know what I am saying luh. Felt even more nervous than other Interviews that I attended though this interview is just a role play. LOL. But ohwell, commskills II is officially over~! I'm happy yet sad, cuz it is the end of an awesome tutorial.




Celebrated the end of commskills with a secret valentines gift exchange and a first impression game. Hehe, my secret valentine is Joanna and I gave her a cute planner I found in kinokuniya yesterday, and I am Ivan's secret valentine and he gave me a starbucks card. Now I've got like 3 starbucks card and I think I will use it wisely. Thanks anyway! ^_^ Candy and Haizel gave the whole clique their handmade Valentines day presents too! And I am so touched by their efforts and the content of their letter. (': And Miss H's first impression of me is like I will always say "i don't know, erm yea i don't know hehehehehe" and I literally laughed at how she described her first impression. So funny luh! And lastly, she treated us pizzas though we are suppose to celebrate her birthday instead. Had a fun chat with her and realised that she is really more like a friend than a teacher. Love how she interact with students, and if all TP tutors will to be like her, I will love school a lot. (x Was pretty shocked that we are her first class taught in TP and we're her best class you see. Hehe. Last hug from her, and all of us sent her up to the staff room. Haha! And it marks the end of commskills, and the end of valentines day..


On this very day, the ones in love would be spending their day creating memorable memories whereas the single ones would start to feel lonely. For me, I am still enjoying being single, and I don't want to change that until I've found someone I love. Though there are times when I start getting envy on lovely couples around me but ain't single life fun too?