Sunday, February 26, 2012


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! ^_^

I've got a wonderful 18th birthday this year with two surprises from my dearest friends in TP and FRYK. 
Hahaha, but it seemed a lil strange this year cuz I was having exams! And my dear classmates sang me a birthday song so loud in the waiting area that I was so embarrassed! Haha! Ivan and MM gave me a bouquet of 18 roses. Hehe I love the roses! It's my first time someone gave me a bouquet of flowers though. So sweet of them! <3 


Next went to meet FengLing for dinner and she said she'd brought a mystery person along. Kept me in deep suspense all the way until I met her. HAHA! It was actually KENNETH NG! Aiyo damn funny! They even bought me 18 helium balloons and one burst the moment I met KN and he said I am going to stay 17 forever. ._. Thought that Ling won't be coming cuz she'd just discharged from the hospital and told me she is going to have dinner with her family. ): When I was complaining to the two of them how sad I was, ONG YILING APPEARED! Wahahaha I was so damn overjoyed! They custom made a cake from the icing room and bought me a sylvanian family hamburger wagon!!! FRYK is just so sweet. (': They planned to go for a night cycling but I was carrying too many things and my dad is coming to fetch me. In the end we stayed at Parkway starbucks to update each other and I really missed them so much! Chat until 10 plus, then dad sent them and I home. ^_^ 


Love all of them! ^_^ Took a picture of all my pressies, thanked FRYK, MM, Ivan, Marcus Tan, Candy, Nerin and Xuandong for the presents/ cards! 



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got so sick of studying for OB this few days and I ended up going shopping with mom yesterday. Hehe bought 2 tops and a pair of jeans! F21 jeans is having sales, 2 for $25!!! Super cheap and I was damn happy! And went out alone today for speed shopping at Bugis to get my stuff and walked one round around Bugis street. Hee, bought a shorts and I am still eyeing for a perfect pair of shoe. Perhaps will be going back again tomorrow after studying. Yeah!