Wednesday, February 29, 2012

EXAM OVERRRRRRR~!
Yea this officially marks the end of Year 1. ^_^

Year 1 is full of surprises for me and there are many ups and downs but all these had created unforgettable memories for me. Class 09, Class Clique, the Bus 23 clique, HTMIG and Broadrician lunch. I hope I could bring all these along with me when I am in Year 2! (:

End of OB today! I can finally throw away OB cuz I really hate this subject to the core. ): I was so happy that whatever I've memorised came out for the paper, but I'm still not confident with my examples and analysis as I sucked at that. :/ Astons for dinner at City Square with the class clique, and Li Xuan wanted to have a look at mustafa so we went there to walk one round. Hahaha! Saw this Victoria Secret body mist that is $16 only! Wanted to buy but I resisted myself. Got sunblock instead cuz my banana boat is finishing, then went POMO for pool! Totally demoralised when my pool skills got rusty due to the many months of not playing. ): Hahaha but it is fun playing with Candy and Li Xuan cuz their reaction is so funny! So cute la they. HAHA. Left POMO at 10, grabbed a bite at the nearby Kopitiam and came home.

Got so bothered by this wasp that flew into the kitchen cuz it is freaking huge (twice the size of my thumb) and it kept flying around the kitchen light and I just froze on the sofa hoping that the wasp will fly away. ): Hahahaha my mom was super brave, she just used a tissue to grab the wasp and throw it away. She is my SUPERHERO!

Sentosa tomorrow with the class clique!
Hehe hope it's gonna be fun!