Thursday, February 9, 2012

This week is packed with submissions, tests, presentations and a really negative mindset.
Feeling negative is a dreadful thing because everything that happened became just too negative. Then I start to ponder why am I feeling so unlucky this week. )': Felt like crying at times when negative thoughts start to overwhelm my whole brain. Even now I began feeling helpless and assume that I am going to fail my BCS test later in the evening, I stopped revising for it and come blogging. Wtf is wrong with me?!?!?!?! Seriously! 

1) I feel sad during Monday's IG meeting during the 1.5 hours of scolding from Maincomms, and I felt like crying after regretting the content of the reflections that I wrote for maincomms.
2) Strangely, I don't feel upset when I first knew I didnt get in for SL but I kept pondering about the fun that I will be forced to miss after that. ): 
3) I got really upset when my Microecons group got a meeting @ MM's house without telling me and then I pondered what exactly is wrong with me getting upset over such things. 
4) Then I got really upset again later when other people's bursary is here but I didn't receive any letter at all.
5) And then when I knew that my group's role play is postponed to next week because a member is sick, I got angry again. 
6) And I got saddened when OYL told me she'd lost weight again despite the amount of food that the nurse had forced her to eat. 

I guess the only thing I am satisfied about is my micro presentation.

Surprisingly, Jed could sense it though I put a strong front in front of my friends, and he SMS-ed me not to be sad after school. But still, I don't know why I am feeling upset over such things for because I wasn't like that in the past, so I couldn't give him a reason why.