Friday, March 16, 2012

Results are out.
GPA dropped but I kind of expected it cuz I didn't even bother about my studies this semester. I have to thank myself that I still manage to stay in the 3. something range. Well overall, I'm gonna forget about sem 1.2 and start afresh in sem 2.1. (: Thinking positively makes me feel better in every single way.

Kind of estimated and aimed to earn about $800 this holiday so that I can buy my furnitures for my new room, new clothes, new accessories, new storybooks (The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks) and to give my mom a lovely birthday treat! I hope the joyful times I enjoyed in Marmalade Pantry will continue so that I could have the motivation to carry on working. ^_^

Anyway, can't wait to see my dear OYL and KN next week!! :D Too bad FL is going Taiwan and couldn't join us! Miss them soooo much (':