Wednesday, March 14, 2012

*Scream my lungs out*
Dad woke me up from my sleep excitedly in the aftenoon and told me that mom bought me sylvanian families from the OG! I thought she is just going to buy me the house BUT NO LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF SETS OF SYLVANIAN SHE BOUGHT!! OMG HAHAHAHAHA I got totally energised! It was the first time in life my mom is spending money on collections on me! She said it was for my 18th birthday present wheeeeeeee~! HAHA and surprisingly my dad didn't get angry at mom for spending such money but instead went excited with me. LOL! My sister was so jealous when she came home from work and kept questioning my mom why she didn't buy the sylvanian toy maker set for her. Hehehe. So greatful that OG is having storewide 30% discount. (': Mom told me not to open them first and wait for me to get a display cardboard from ikea before I display them (cuz my display cardboard is full alr) YAY I LOVE MY MUMMY AND DADDY! ^_^