Friday, November 18, 2011

Rightttttttttt. Things are piling up higher and higher and I've yet to clear 3/4 of it.
Dammit, why is time passing so fast?! Or am I the one slowing down?

This week was pretty fun but as usual, it was a SUPER BUSY week. But at least I've managed to squeeze out a day to go shopping with MM and Ivan. This Sunday is gonna be Run For Hope, and I'm kinda excited for it. (: But at the same time I'm a lil scared cuz every event that I'm excited with will end up in a mess. ): I hope this time I ain't gonna mess things up cuz I'm gonna be in charge of 21 people. I just hated myself having this "confused look" each time I am busy. ): It reminds me of how my marshals told me to calm down and said I looked very confused during the Run For Hope briefing when I was walking up and down to give them their tshirts and mark their attendance. Argh. ):




But its okay, cuz I'm used to it. HAHAHA. What I realised this week was whenever I'm with my dearest subbies, I'm always feeling like a happygirl94! HAHAHAHAHA, especially when I'm being a member in the whatsapp group, getting engaged with their conversations! (Y)