Wednesday, March 7, 2012


Celebrated Ivan and Minming's birthday on Monday! 
Had IG meeting in the morning, sort of the last meeting with the maincomms before we officially become maincomms after the handover came next week. Mixed feelings about that though. Kind of not prepared for the handover camp, hopefully it's not a scary one. O: 

Ohwells, the girls all wore dresses on that day! (Justine wore a semi-dress and she look so feminine hehehe) HAHA, main reason was to force Minming to wear the dress that Ivan and I bought for her, and Ivan got tortured to finish a durian puff but in the end he only took a small puny bite. -.- But it's okay! Went Ben and Jerry's to play cards! Candy and Chaowant both did a dare and it's so funny! Especially Chaowang cuz he had to stand in the middle of B&J and shout "i'm sexy and I know it" LOL! Strictly pancakes after that. Super gelart and full, but (Y) 


Out with Kelly today to town! :D
Went Marmalade Pantry to eat and get familiarise with the place again before we start work this week. Hehehe, I'm so happy that all of them is happy to see us, especially Fergie! HAHA, she started calling me kuku bird the moment she saw me and I called her nickname back. LOL. Hopefully everything will go smoothly on Friday when I start working cuz there are quite a few changes in the restaurant.

Went Far East to shop with Kelly after that. Talked, gossip and camwhored there too! Wanted to hunt for a new bag and shoe but I failed. ): Newton Circus Food Centre for dinner! Ivan joined us for dinz and the food is lovely! HAHA, but the sambal stingray and lala is so damn spicy I took longer than usual to finish my food. :/ Walked over to waffletown for some waffle dessert and Ivan helped me buy my bag from Gmarket. Yay so happy can't wait for my new bag. Hehe {: