Thursday, March 8, 2012

So.... I had a dream last night reflecting about the mountain climbing at Chiangmai 2 years back. I don't know if I'm dreaming or am I thinking sub-consciously when I'm trying to sleep but..

A snapshot during mountain climbing at Chiang Mai and that little village there is Myanmar. ^^

It somehow leads to me thinking back on my P5 camp hill climbing trip at Kunung Lambak hill, where I was so brave and able to climb up and down the slippery slopes so easily and so unafraid of heights but yet as I grew older it took me a quite a challenge climbing the mountain at Chiangmai and holding everyone back because I was so afraid of heights then. Hmm. :/ Self-confidence. Lacking.

I feel the need to try out mountain climbing again (or at least some high rope elements) to boost my confidence cuz it's getting more and more minimal as days passed. YES, holiday resolution maybe?