Friday, March 9, 2012

So... I've decided to plan some confidence- boosting activities to build up my confidence during the holidays! Talked to Ivan and Minming about it last night and we've decided to go pulau ubin for some adventure trip! :D Feeling so excited cuz it's been so long since I've gone for an adventurous trip! Then maybe I should go for some high rope elements in Sentosa AND find a mountain to climb. (maybe rock climbing)

Lalalalala~

Anyways, first day of work today after so many #$%^&* months, and there're quite a few changes.
1) Unfamiliar faces
2) New dishes in the menu (and the truffle fries is tempting me so hard)
AND
3) Marco became the supervisor!

But whereas the rest are still the same. ^_^ I'm totally happy today talking to the same old people I was once close with at Marmalade, and the best is everybody else still remembers me! Wheeeeee~ HAHA. Then when the head chef saw me, he immediately stared at my eyes to see if I've pasted my double eyelid sticker. ._. Anyways before that when I reported to Miel, she was like: OMG YOU CHANGED SO MUCH!

Then I kept thinking, which part of me changed? Fringe still the same, eyes still the same, nose still the same. Then at the later part Miel was like: Regina your face grew bigger! ZOMG, immediate devastation. T_T But she said I look nicer though. ^_^